Saturday, January 8, 2011

Totally Dazed and Confused - In Case Somethin' Happens

Randall 'Pink' Floyd from the movie 'Dazed & Confused', has been in Atia for just over two days now. The goddess is sending him home.He leaves the messages and items for the following people who he thinks will matter if he suddenly disappears from the island. It isn't like he's going to get any warning.Giselle - I know you, darling.

You made my life here often more bearable than it would've been otherwise and without you, there wouldn't be Laura. Please leave my baby girl a hug and a kiss. I've got some photos in with this note. Assuming you're still here when I get sent back, I promise you feel happiness. As I publish this, I've had my first Christmastide with Laura and been capable to grant her that ornament I made with her show on it, like I had when I was a kid. The theater is all yours, of course. I forget you the football jersey you made me, too, and the gardening equipment. You cans eel it, if you like, or make it to whoever is running on the yard at Mao, I guess. It's weird, writing this, but I don't need to give anything hanging. It doesn't look how I speak, either, 'cause I save my 'g's. Whatever. - Love to my girls, Randall. (Landscaping plans for the garden of the small cottage go on with the note.Azkedillia - Thanks, Az. For existence a big friend, for existence a big boss when I looked after the apartments, for being there when I required you. I trust your walled garden and turns out to be one of your favorite places to go. I promise you see what you're looking for. Be cool. - Randall 'Pink' Floyd (Rolling papers and weed he has on hand will be with the note.Robert Philip - If you're still here and I get sent home, look out for Giselle and Laura, okay? I mean, Giselle is a hard woman and can take charge of herself, but. I hope you're happy, dude. I promise you get to see your daughter again, too. Thanks. - Randall 'Pink' Floyd (Harry, the cat he was open on his first Christmas, can either go toGiselle or Azkedillia or if neither of them want him, I ask that youplease find him a safe home. If Inara would wish him, then he can remain at Mao, maybe. That's where he is when Randall is sent home.Inara Serra and Everett Hitch - Thanks for giving me work when I first got here, Mr. Hitch. It meant a lot that you trusted me. Miss Serra, as I publish this, I'm staying in a room at Mao. You've ever been gracious to me and I value your support. I hope you're both happy. Peace. - Randall 'Pink' FloydSam Winchester - Thanks for existence a friend, dude. I hope things turn out for you. be cool. - Randall 'Pink' FloydGeorge Lass - I hope things go well with you and Sheldon and that you make some great walks with your dog. Thanks for existence a friend. You rock. Peace. - Randall 'Pink' Floyd.Jenny - I promise the construction thing goes well. Thanks for giving me a breach with that. I think if you're reading this, then the goddess has sent me back home. You've been very nice to me and I prize that. Good luck, with everything. Peace. - Randall Pink' FloydTARDIS - You're cool. Thanks for being overnice to me. I promise you get support to yourself someday, to being a ship again. The goddess has no good to do any of this, to any of us, but at least most of us are however in the same body. Peace. - Randall 'Pink' FloydIf he's forgotten anyone, my apologies. He'd have wanted to 'high five' all of you as a last goodbye and perhaps take a toke. It's been a slice, dudes. Be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment